CUEB Team Wins Honorable Prize in 1st National Undergraduates Information Literacy Competition of Key Finance and Economics Universities
From May 18th to 19th, the team of CUEB attended the 1st “I Learning” National Undergraduates Information Literacy Final Competition of Key Finance and Economics Universities at Tianjin University of Finance and Economics. Zhao Xuefang, student from the College of Business Administration, Wang Yutong, student from the School of Labor Economics and Tian Yu, student from the School of Finance represented CUEB to attended the competition and won the honorable prize.
More than 100 competitors from 35 teams, such as Central University of Finance and Economics, University of International Business and Economics, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, etc., were engaged in the two-day fierce competition. They showed their search techniques and comprehensive competency through PPT presentation, intense debate, quiz, etc.
- 1 CUEB Team Wins Honorable Prize in 1st National Undergraduates Informat...
- 2 School of Foreign Studies Invites Prof. Michel Prum from School of App...
- 3 Han Yanbing from CUEB Finishes Third in 9th Skating Competition 500m
- Delegation of Dublin City University Visits CUEB
- 150-odd CUEB Students Attend “Fly Dream”Youth Concert