All Academic Journals of CUEB Selected as CASS Class A Core Journals
On November 16th, the 5th China Forum on Humanities and Social Sciences, hosted by Chinese Academy of Social Sciences Evaluation Studies (CASSE), kicked off in Beijing. At the forum, the 2018 Comprehensive Evaluation Report of Chinese AMI Journal in Humanities and Social Sciences (Class A Journal) was released. All academic journals of CUEB made the list of Class A core journals including Research on Economics & Management in the category of economics and management , Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business in trade and economy, Population & Economics in sociology.
Based on characteristics of disciplines and periodicals, CASS formed specific evaluation systems, which can be applied to 1,291 journals of humanities & social sciences (established in 2012 or before), 162 new journals (established or renamed in 2013-2017), and 68 English journals.
- 1 Zhang Jie, Liu Qiang Honored as Beijing Distinguished Young Teachers
- 2 All Academic Journals of CUEB Selected as CASS Class A Core Journals
- 3 President Fu Zhifeng Leads Team to DUFE for Research
- President Fu Zhifeng Receives Guests from SCFEA & Temple University
- CUEB Signs Agreement with Beijing Wuzi University on PhD Joint Educati...