College of Business Administration Wins 2nd Prize in 3rd“Peak Time”National Hotel Management Simulation Game
From Nov. 23rd to 25th, the final of the 3rd “Peak Time” National Hotel Management Simulation Game was held in Tianjin. The game was hosted by Finland-based CESIM, and organized by the College of Tourism and Service Management, Nankai University. After three days and two nights, CUEB’s team “Stone-carving Sword” including Li Qiang (team leader), Zheng Qingwen, Cao Zixin, and Bi Deyin won the 2nd prize in the national final. The four team members are juniors of Tourism Management Department of the College of Business Administration. Their teacher Mao Xiaogang was awarded “Excellent Mentor”.
Originated from PEAK TIME in Northern Europe, a world-renowned business simulation game, the international business simulation game has gained high reputation in business schools around the world. The game is developed by CESIM, the world’s leading business simulation educational institution in Finland. It has gathered many well-known universities including the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Tsinghua University, Renmin University Of China, Xiamen University, Sun Yat-sen University, Nankai University, etc.
- 1 CUEB’s Education Model of Innovation & Entrepreneurship Acclaimed by M...
- 2 Students of School of Law Make Great Achievements in 10th Beijing Coll...
- 3 Zhang Jie, Liu Qiang Honored as Beijing Distinguished Young Teachers
- All Academic Journals of CUEB Selected as CASS Class A Core Journals
- President Fu Zhifeng Leads Team to DUFE for Research