CUEB 2016 Summer-term International School Program Launched
On April 14th, CUEB convened a kick-off meeting for the coming 2016 summer-term international school program to ensure its smooth running. The program, aiming to build students’ international perspective and enhance the overall quality of student education, will offer 21 courses by 8 schools this year.
Zhang Xueping, head of CUEB Division of Academic Affairs, summarized the program’s growth since its inception in 2013 into three stages: exploration & initiation, bumpy growth and stable development. The number of courses offered for the past 3 years were 8, 11 and 14 respectively, with 321, 170 and 455 undergraduates participating and the corresponding pass rates were 29%, 41% and 84%. The courses, lectured by world-known experts and scholars, are highly professional. It has been proven that the program has provided our students a platform to communicate with overseas professors in international courses and to keep their finger on the pulse of international dynamics in various fields of study.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies