CUEB and University of Rome Tor Vergata Sign Inter-university Cooperation Framework Agreement
On May 12th, CUEB Vice-president Xu Fang met with
Xu extended warm welcome to the delegation and said that the year 2015 witnessed preliminary communication with Professor Gustavo Piga on cooperation. In December 2015, Professor Andrea and Xing Jianjun visited CUEB and exchanged ideas with heads from CUEB School of Economics,
Afterwards, Lang Lihua, dean of CUEB School of Economic, Liu Xuexin, dean of CUEB School of Business Administration, and Zhang Shijun, dean of CUEB School of Law, briefly introduced international development and cooperation programs of respective schools. The two parties exchanged ideas and achieved cooperation intention on specific programs such as student exchange and joint-education, faculty visiting and academic research.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies