Delegations of American Mississippi College School of Law and University of Cyprus Visit CUEB
On May 27th, CUEB School of Law received 20 teachers and students from Mississippi College (MC) School of Law and a delegation from University of Cyprus (UCY) respectively.
During the meeting with delegates of UCY Department of Law, leaders of CUEB School of Law gave a introduction of the school, including its history, faculty, scale, education quality, teaching objectives as well as international cooperation and exchanges. Nititas Hatzimibail, vice director of UCY Department of Law, made a detailed introduction of the department, especially the feature of teaching in Greek, and hoped to cooperate with CUEB School of Law.
In the meeting with MC School of Law delegation, the two parties exchanged ideas, with the theme of Paris Climate Conference, on environment legislation development in China and the US, environmental values, green measures, as well as laws and morals.
After the meetings, CUEB School of Law and Han Costume Student Club gave performances showcasing traditional Chinese cultures, including Han costume show, Dunhuang dance and Chinese kung fu. With the performances and the communication with the delegations, CUEB School of Law hoped to make them feel at home, better understand and interested in Chinese culture.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies