CUEB School of Information Signs Cooperative Agreement with CEAO Center, University of Washington
Afterwards, leaders from School of Information and Gao had discussions on specific cooperative itemsand signed acooperative agreement on such issues as the “4+2” joint education program and research cooperation.
Professor Gao delivered a lecture with the theme of “Journey of Academic Research and Studying Abroad” for teachers and students from School of Information as well as students and parents coming for CUEB Open Day. Over 80 people attended the lecture, including Chen Wei, deputy director of School of Information, Wang Xuejun, director of Experimental Center, School of Information, Ji Fujun, CUEB 2015 visiting teacher to UW, and Professor Fang Xing from School of Finance. Chen Wei chaired the lecture.
The agreement signed between CUEB School of Information and UW is of great significance to expand the school’s international cooperative ties. The two parties will further cooperation and work on details of student exchanges, faculty visiting, research innovation, etc.
- 1 Delegation of College of Urban Affairs of Cleveland State University V...
- 2 School of Economics Receives Belgium Teachers & Students and Conducts ...
- 3 4th Cultural Season of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Kicks off with ...
- 12th China Employer Brand Annual Conference Held in Beijing
- 2017 Q4 “CCI Across the Straits & HK and Macau” Released