CUEB School of Information Signs Cooperative Agreement with CEAO Center, University of Washington
Afterwards, leaders from School of Information and Gao had discussions on specific cooperative itemsand signed acooperative agreement on such issues as the “4+2” joint education program and research cooperation.
Professor Gao delivered a lecture with the theme of “Journey of Academic Research and Studying Abroad” for teachers and students from School of Information as well as students and parents coming for CUEB Open Day. Over 80 people attended the lecture, including Chen Wei, deputy director of School of Information, Wang Xuejun, director of Experimental Center, School of Information, Ji Fujun, CUEB 2015 visiting teacher to UW, and Professor Fang Xing from School of Finance. Chen Wei chaired the lecture.
The agreement signed between CUEB School of Information and UW is of great significance to expand the school’s international cooperative ties. The two parties will further cooperation and work on details of student exchanges, faculty visiting, research innovation, etc.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies