CUEB School of Economics Holds Cooperative Talks with Deakin Business School
Lang Lihua, director of CUEB School of Economics, startedthe meeting by extending warm welcome to Pasquale M Sgro. She then introduced the school’s programs, research cooperation, as well as students’ employment and further studies. Pasquale M Sgro presented the current program structure and student development of Deakin University. He also highlighted policies on PhD programs and discussed the cooperative feasibility of the undergraduate “2+2” dual-degree program. Zhang Liancheng, deputy director of Strategic Guiding Committee of Development and Discipline Development, School of Economics, elaborated on the evolution of the school’s international cooperation and put forward new ideas on the PhD exchange program.
During the meeting, the two sides also discussed issues including international cooperation subsidization, credit transfer and innovative cooperation programs. Moving forward, CUEB School of Economics and Deakin Business School will specify their joint education plan to further substantial cooperation.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family