20 CUEB Projects Approved by NSF in 2016 and Hit a Record High
In recent years, school leaders have attached great importance to the application of National Science Fund Project. Division of Academic Research and all schools planned ahead and spared no efforts in facilitating application. The number of projects has increased for 5 consecutive years, which reflected the vision and efforts of CUEB to support young discipline bellwethers and young-and-mid-aged backbone teachers.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family