CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
It is reported that the ranking list and research reports provide objective data and information of great value, and, to some extent, reflect the classification, layout, level, changes, development situation and etc. of Chinese humanities and social sciences journals and academic research institutes. The ranking has been closely followed by the periodicals community, teaching and research institutes and humanities and social science scholars.
- 1 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 2 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- 3 CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies
- CUEB School of Economics Holds 3rd ECO International Symposium