CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
It is reported that the ranking list and research reports provide objective data and information of great value, and, to some extent, reflect the classification, layout, level, changes, development situation and etc. of Chinese humanities and social sciences journals and academic research institutes. The ranking has been closely followed by the periodicals community, teaching and research institutes and humanities and social science scholars.
- 1 Delegation of New Mexico University Visits CUEB
- 2 CUEB and Cleveland State University: Joint U.S. High School Students S...
- 3 2017 Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Bluebook Released at CUEB
- 11th Forum on China Economic Growth & Business Cycle
- Natural Literature and Ecological Research in the New Era Forum Held i...