ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard University
Before studying in the International School of Economics and Management, Hu Yuxiaomade up her mind to pursue the doctorate in an overseas university with global prestige. Hu Yuxiao utilized various academic resources provided by the School and took a deep dive into the study of economics, especially in the field of econometrics. Thanks to her painstaking efforts, she got an average grade of 92 and won the first-class scholarship. With professional guidance from her mentor Li Kunpeng and professors with foreign PhD degrees from different research fields, she developed intense research interest in labor economics and development economics. With the help of Wang Chao, teacher of the course “Applied Economics Frontier", Hu Yuxiao successfully submitted an 8,000-word English course thesis, Wage Inequality Between Homosexual and Heterosexual Male Employees - a Quantile Decomposition Approach, to an international SCI journal. In addition, Hu Yuxiao has received graduate admission letters from the University of Chicago and the London School of Economics and Political Science, and a doctoral admission notice from North Carolina State University.
- 1 Delegation of New Mexico University Visits CUEB
- 2 CUEB and Cleveland State University: Joint U.S. High School Students S...
- 3 2017 Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Bluebook Released at CUEB
- 11th Forum on China Economic Growth & Business Cycle
- Natural Literature and Ecological Research in the New Era Forum Held i...