14 CUEB Projects Secure Funding by NSFC
In the newly published review results of National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), 14 CUEB projects are approved, with funding capital totaling 3.74 million yuan. 13 out of CUEB’s winning proposals received grant from the Young Scientist Fund, and the university made a breakthrough with flying colors this year by having one project qualified for the Outstanding Young Scientist Fund of NSFC. It is understood that candidates have to fight fiercely for the latter’s scarce 400 slots each year.
The above-mentioned achievements are germane to CUEB’s commitment to the application for and management of NSFC projects. Meanwhile, as part of efforts to carry out China’s Mid- and Long-Term Talent Development Plan, we put a high value on bringing up innovative youths and make vibrant attempts in cultivating a scientific research force full of high-quality young minds with enterprising and innovative spirit.
- 1 CUEB Alumni Association Founded in Canada
- 2 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 3 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...