CUEB: One More Top Talents Program Teacher and Two Municipal Prominent Teachers
2016 Beijing Municipal Top Innovative and Entrepreneurial Talents Support Program (aka. Top Talents Program) is based on the capital’s programs for honoring outstanding teachers of higher institutions and it only receives candidates who have been awarded as outstanding teachers at the municipal or national level. Up to now, four professors from CUEB have been granted the membership of Prominent Teachers by Beijing Top Talents Program since its inception in 2014.
Prize winners of the 13th Beijing Municipal Outstanding Teachers of Higher Institutions were made known to the public after college recommendation, on-the-spot teaching evaluation, experts team deliberation, review committee ballot and Beijing Education Commission review. The 13-year-old event has witnessed 21 professors of CUEB crowned this prominent title.
- 1 CUEB Alumni Association Founded in Canada
- 2 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 3 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...