Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
Liu Xiang, as the lead author, published an academic paper “Corporate governance, social responsibility information disclosure and enterprise value in China” on Journal of Cleaner Production, an internationally-renowned periodical. Liu Xiang was enrolled to the Scholl of Business Administration in 2016 and received instructions from his doctoral advisor Professor Gao Chuang, director of CUEB Academic Committee, in producing the paper.
Journal of Cleaner Production is an International Class A periodical with IF of 5.715 in 2016. Resorting to Big Data, the research uses the statistics disclosed by listed companies in the most pollution-intensive industries to examine the inherent links between corporate social responsibility disclosure and corporate value. It is believed to be the first time a student from the School of Business Administration has published an SCI paper on International Class A journal as the first author.
- 1 CUEB Alumni Association Founded in Canada
- 2 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 3 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...