CUEB Spoken English Learning Platform Convo Club Organizes Its First Activity
On March 29th, Convo Club, a spoken English learning platform, organized its first activity at Kamo Cafe, a CUEB entrepreneurial base.
With the theme of Easter, the party kicked off with opening remarks by 4 humorous foreign teachers from
In relaxing communication and games, students started talking in English and participated in the activity, casting off the fear of language difficulties and making mistakes.
Convo Club, a new English learning platform established by students from
- 1 CUEB: One More Top Talents Program Teacher and Two Municipal Prominent...
- 2 CUEB Recognized as B&R National Talents Training Base in Beijing
- 3 14 CUEB Applicants award by 2017 NSFC Young Scientist Fund
- Gu Fenling, Guo Yuanyuan Honored as Beijing Outstanding Teachers
- Delegation of New Mexico University Visits CUEB