CUEB Spoken English Learning Platform Convo Club Organizes Its First Activity
On March 29th, Convo Club, a spoken English learning platform, organized its first activity at Kamo Cafe, a CUEB entrepreneurial base.
With the theme of Easter, the party kicked off with opening remarks by 4 humorous foreign teachers from
In relaxing communication and games, students started talking in English and participated in the activity, casting off the fear of language difficulties and making mistakes.
Convo Club, a new English learning platform established by students from
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family