Minister-Counsellor from Embassy of Romania and Delegation from AES Visit CUEB
On April 21st, CUEB President Wang Jiaqiong met with Mr. Augustin Iosifescu, minister-counsellor of Embassy of Romania to China, and delegation from Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (AES) led by Dr. Popa Ion, dean of the Management Faculty, AES and Dr. Dobrin Cosmin, deputy dean of the Management Faculty, AES. The two parties exchanged ideas and achieved consensus on student exchange programs, faculty visiting, academic research cooperation and so forth.
President Wang said that CUEB and AES, having signed an inter-university cooperative framework agreement, have a lot to offer each other in terms of program characteristics building, disciplinary development and international school-running. He also expressed the hope for a multi-tiered and inclusive cooperation covering student exchange, faculty visiting, and academic research cooperation in the context of Belt and Road Initiative to further friendship and facilitate common development.
During the meeting, the two parties discussed and reached preliminary consensus on undergraduate and postgraduate exchanges, overseas student programs, faculty short-term and long-term lecturing, etc.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family