Minister-Counsellor from Embassy of Romania and Delegation from AES Visit CUEB
On April 21st, CUEB President Wang Jiaqiong met with Mr. Augustin Iosifescu, minister-counsellor of Embassy of Romania to China, and delegation from Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (AES) led by Dr. Popa Ion, dean of the Management Faculty, AES and Dr. Dobrin Cosmin, deputy dean of the Management Faculty, AES. The two parties exchanged ideas and achieved consensus on student exchange programs, faculty visiting, academic research cooperation and so forth.
President Wang said that CUEB and AES, having signed an inter-university cooperative framework agreement, have a lot to offer each other in terms of program characteristics building, disciplinary development and international school-running. He also expressed the hope for a multi-tiered and inclusive cooperation covering student exchange, faculty visiting, and academic research cooperation in the context of Belt and Road Initiative to further friendship and facilitate common development.
During the meeting, the two parties discussed and reached preliminary consensus on undergraduate and postgraduate exchanges, overseas student programs, faculty short-term and long-term lecturing, etc.
- 1 CUEB: One More Top Talents Program Teacher and Two Municipal Prominent...
- 2 CUEB Recognized as B&R National Talents Training Base in Beijing
- 3 14 CUEB Applicants award by 2017 NSFC Young Scientist Fund
- Gu Fenling, Guo Yuanyuan Honored as Beijing Outstanding Teachers
- Delegation of New Mexico University Visits CUEB