CUEB Teachers and Students Observe Dragon Boat Festival with the Elderly in Community Nursing Home
On June 8th, the day before Dragon Boat Festival, over 50 teachers and students from CUEB School of International Education came to Aiwan Sangyu Nursing Home in Yanjingli Community, Chaoyang District, and celebrated the festival with the elderly and community residents.
The celebration stared at 9 am with an ethnic song “reed catkins” and other numbers by Beijing Light Cavalry Philharmonic Chorus (BLCPC). Later, community volunteers presented programs like
After the feast of traditional Chinese culture came the climax of the celebration---the overseas students communicating with the elderly and learning the skills of making zongzi. All the teachers and students showed keen interest and joined the zongzi-making competition. The overseas students, who were the most excited, made zongzi of various shapes and had a close contact with traditional Chinese culture. The participants then enjoyed zongzi they made together. In the end, the community presented the overseas students with
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family