Agreement Signed Between CUEB and CSU to Build Sino-US Financial Research Center
Zhou Haigang, director of Finance Department of Cleveland State University, and Yin Zhichao, dean of CUEB School of Economics, respectively remarked at the ceremony. They said that with the great support of both universities, the Sino-US Financial Research Center would integrate the research strengths of the two universities and cooperate inresearch project application, paper publication, academic conference, etc. He alsohoped to see collaborative studies on real estate finance, corporate finance and family finance, with constructive outcomes. In addition, the two sides also made commitment to anall-round cooperation, including faculty and personnel training.
At the invitation of the headquarter of Confucius Institute, representatives from both sides attended the11th Confucius Institute Conference in Kunming at the same time.
- 1 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 2 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- 3 CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies
- CUEB School of Economics Holds 3rd ECO International Symposium