Agreement Signed Between CUEB and CSU to Build Sino-US Financial Research Center
Zhou Haigang, director of Finance Department of Cleveland State University, and Yin Zhichao, dean of CUEB School of Economics, respectively remarked at the ceremony. They said that with the great support of both universities, the Sino-US Financial Research Center would integrate the research strengths of the two universities and cooperate inresearch project application, paper publication, academic conference, etc. He alsohoped to see collaborative studies on real estate finance, corporate finance and family finance, with constructive outcomes. In addition, the two sides also made commitment to anall-round cooperation, including faculty and personnel training.
At the invitation of the headquarter of Confucius Institute, representatives from both sides attended the11th Confucius Institute Conference in Kunming at the same time.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family