Agreement Signed Between CUEB and CSU to Build Sino-US Financial Research Center
Zhou Haigang, director of Finance Department of Cleveland State University, and Yin Zhichao, dean of CUEB School of Economics, respectively remarked at the ceremony. They said that with the great support of both universities, the Sino-US Financial Research Center would integrate the research strengths of the two universities and cooperate inresearch project application, paper publication, academic conference, etc. He alsohoped to see collaborative studies on real estate finance, corporate finance and family finance, with constructive outcomes. In addition, the two sides also made commitment to anall-round cooperation, including faculty and personnel training.
At the invitation of the headquarter of Confucius Institute, representatives from both sides attended the11th Confucius Institute Conference in Kunming at the same time.
- 1 Delegation of New Mexico University Visits CUEB
- 2 CUEB and Cleveland State University: Joint U.S. High School Students S...
- 3 2017 Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Bluebook Released at CUEB
- 11th Forum on China Economic Growth & Business Cycle
- Natural Literature and Ecological Research in the New Era Forum Held i...