Into the World of Management Honored as Outstanding Open Online Course by Ministry of Education
Into the World of Management, provided by Gao Chuang and other teachers from School of Business Administration, made the 8th list of outstanding online open courses, which was released lately by the Ministry of Education. It is the first time CUEB course was included on this list.
The course was taught by Gao Chuang, Xu Wei, Fan Hejun, Cui Jiaying, Gao Zhonghua, Lu Zhiming and so on. With an objective to present management basics in an easy-to-understand way, it elaborated on the principles and practices of various administration functions including planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
Developing excellent open online courses is an important part of the “Undergraduate Teaching Improvement and Reform Project” during the 12th Five-Year Plan. The courses, featuring quality classes and lectures, took university students as their key target audience, but they are also open to the public. The courses have made great contribution to the application of IT technology in education, the sharing of preeminent educational resources as well as the building of a learning society.
- 1 Delegation of College of Urban Affairs of Cleveland State University V...
- 2 School of Economics Receives Belgium Teachers & Students and Conducts ...
- 3 4th Cultural Season of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Kicks off with ...
- 12th China Employer Brand Annual Conference Held in Beijing
- 2017 Q4 “CCI Across the Straits & HK and Macau” Released