CUEB Business Economics and French Undergraduate Programs Approved
Recently, CUEB is approved to offer Business Economics and French programs for undergraduates, according to the Notice of 2015 Filing and Approval Results on Undergraduate Programs (Gaojiao Han  No.2) by Ministry of Education. With a total of 43 programs endorsed by the Ministry of Education, CUEB has now grown into a multidisciplinary university with advantages in the subject areas of economics, management, law, literature, science, and engineering, of which economics and management are its core strength. The complementarity of these disciplines gives CUEB a cutting edge in graduating well-rounded professionals that meet the needs of
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family