Zhang Liancheng Honored “Talents Making Outstanding Contribution to Beijing”
Recently, Decision on Commending Science, Technology and Management talents making outstanding contribution to
Zhang Liancheng, born in April, 1951, Professor; Adviser for Doctoral Students; the recipient of Special Government Allowances by the State Council; Member of Expert Committee & Secretary General of Executive Committee, Chinese Economic Growth and Cycles Forum; Judge, China Economic Theories Innovation Award; Assessment Expert for National Social Science Foundation Projects; President of Chinese Academy of Economics Experiment; Vice-chairman of China Urban and Suburban Economy Research Center and China Business Economic Application and Management Research Center; Vice-chairman of Research Center of Foreign Economic Theories. His research mainly focuses on economic growth, economic cycles and macro-economic policies.
By now, besides Zhang Liancheng, CUEB Professor Zheng Haihang and Wen Kui have also been included in the list.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies