Zhang Liancheng Honored “Talents Making Outstanding Contribution to Beijing”
Recently, Decision on Commending Science, Technology and Management talents making outstanding contribution to
Zhang Liancheng, born in April, 1951, Professor; Adviser for Doctoral Students; the recipient of Special Government Allowances by the State Council; Member of Expert Committee & Secretary General of Executive Committee, Chinese Economic Growth and Cycles Forum; Judge, China Economic Theories Innovation Award; Assessment Expert for National Social Science Foundation Projects; President of Chinese Academy of Economics Experiment; Vice-chairman of China Urban and Suburban Economy Research Center and China Business Economic Application and Management Research Center; Vice-chairman of Research Center of Foreign Economic Theories. His research mainly focuses on economic growth, economic cycles and macro-economic policies.
By now, besides Zhang Liancheng, CUEB Professor Zheng Haihang and Wen Kui have also been included in the list.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family