Delegate of State University of New York at Albany Visits CUEB
Xu extended warm welcome to Harvey Charles. She pointed out that, with similar signature programs such as public management, social work, social welfare and security as well as accounting, there was huge potential for cooperation and she hoped the two sides would have more dialogues to reach specific cooperation intentionson student exchanges, faculty visits as well as research cooperation.
Dr. Harvey Charles spoke highly of Xu’s cooperative vision and gave a brief introduction to State University of New York at Albany, highlighting its long history, superior disciplines, strong research capability and its geographic advantage as the seat of the state government.
Afterwards, CUEB delegates, including Feng Xiliang, dean of School of Labor Economics, Li Baixing, deputy dean of School of Accounting, Zhang Jie, deputy dean of School of Urban Economy and Public Administration, Pan Na, head of the Department of Administrative Management, briefly introduced their schools’ international development and cooperation programs respectively. The two sides exchanged ideas and achieved a preliminary consensus on “2+2” joint education program for undergraduates, “3+2” program for undergraduates who are qualified to continue with postgraduate study, faculty visits and exchanges as well as research cooperation.
- 1 Delegation of College of Urban Affairs of Cleveland State University V...
- 2 School of Economics Receives Belgium Teachers & Students and Conducts ...
- 3 4th Cultural Season of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Kicks off with ...
- 12th China Employer Brand Annual Conference Held in Beijing
- 2017 Q4 “CCI Across the Straits & HK and Macau” Released