27 CUEB Projects Set Up by NSSF in 2016 No.1 Among Economics Universities
In recent years, school leaders have attached great importance to the application of National Social Science Fund Project. Division of Academic Research and all schools planned ahead and spared no efforts in facilitating application. CUEB submitted 94 projects for evaluation, ranking first among municipal universities in Beijing. After strict screening, CUEB has been approved 27 projects, including 12 youth projects, accounting for 44.4% of the total. The number of youth projects has increased for 5 consecutive years, which reflected the vision and efforts of CUEB to support young discipline bellwethers and young-and-mid-aged backbone teachers.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family