Liu Zhaochen from CUEB Wins the 4 × 100 m Freestyle Relay at 2016 Asian Swimming Championships
Liu Zhaochen, a senior from CUEB School of Economics, participated in the competition on behalf of the Chinese team again after Rio 2016 Olympics. At the finals (day four) of the 9 swimming competitions, Lin Yongqing, He Jianbin, Liu Zhaochen and Yu Hexin broke the 4 × 100m freestyle relay match record, finishing in 3:16.37 and overtaking the Japanese team. Liu Zhaochen came in the second among the four, setting a personal record of 49.15.
2016 Asian Swimming Championships ended, but not Liu’s mission as a national team member, as he is going to participate in the 2016 FINA Short Course World Championships to be held at Windsor, Canada in December.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies