Italian Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata" Delegation Visits CUEB for Further Cooperation
Peja thanked CUEB for its hospitality. He said that the two universities had made great strides forward in cooperation thanks to the two universities’ efforts. He had discussed the cooperation details with CUEB School of Economics several times before his visit, and he believed that there would be a breakthrough through the talks.
During the talks, CUEB School of Economics and the delegation further exchanged on the cooperation agreement and specific education scheme of the joint education at graduate level. In addition, the two sides reached preliminary intention to carry out the 2017 summer exchange program, and put forward proposals on mutual visits of teachers. CUEB institutions including School of Economics, Post Graduate School and School of International Education exchanged views with the delegation on the details of the program. The two sides planned to officially sign the cooperation agreement on graduate dual degree program and summer exchange in March. The program will kick off in July.
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies