Italian Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata" Delegation Visits CUEB for Further Cooperation
Peja thanked CUEB for its hospitality. He said that the two universities had made great strides forward in cooperation thanks to the two universities’ efforts. He had discussed the cooperation details with CUEB School of Economics several times before his visit, and he believed that there would be a breakthrough through the talks.
During the talks, CUEB School of Economics and the delegation further exchanged on the cooperation agreement and specific education scheme of the joint education at graduate level. In addition, the two sides reached preliminary intention to carry out the 2017 summer exchange program, and put forward proposals on mutual visits of teachers. CUEB institutions including School of Economics, Post Graduate School and School of International Education exchanged views with the delegation on the details of the program. The two sides planned to officially sign the cooperation agreement on graduate dual degree program and summer exchange in March. The program will kick off in July.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family