MBA Students and Teachers of CUEB Visit Meijo Univerisity in Japan
Fukushima Shigeru extended his warm welcome and introduced the university’s history and research achievements. He hoped that the visit can enhance mutual exchange and understanding between the two universities. During the meeting with Miyazaki Shinnji, Chen Lipin, professor from College of Business Administration and expert in Japanese studies, reviewed the two parties’ increasingly strengthened exchange and cooperation in recent years. Back in 2002, the two sides signed a cooperation MoU, and more academic exchange programs including graduate education and short-term exchange programs have been provided over recent years.
Chengcheng, the director of MBA International Exchange Center of CUEB, gave a brief introduction of CUEB’s MBA international development and cooperation. He pointed out that overseas field study is an important component of MBA education, which can increase students’ overseas practical experiences and contribute to their future career. Cheng also hoped that through visiting the universities and global top 500 enterprises in Japan, the MBA students’ horizons can be broadened and oversea practical ability improved.
After visiting Meijo University, the team also visited several enterprise headquarters including Toyota, Denso, Asahi Breweries and so on.
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family