President Fu Zhifeng Leads Team to DUFE for Research
On November 6th, President Fu Zhifeng and Vice President Wang Chuansheng led a team to Dongbei University of Finance & Economics (DUFE) for research on personnel system reforms, incentives for academic research and teaching, and disciplines and majors building, etc.
Lv Wei and Wang Weiguo, President and Vice President of DUFE, warmly received Fu Zhifeng and his delegation, and introduced DUFE’s relevant experience on personnel system reforms, disciplines and majors development, and incentive & disincentives.
After listening to the introduction from DUFE’s leadership, Fu Zhifeng pointed out that a high-caliber faculty is the top priority for the development of a university. The experience and practice of DUFE were inspirational for CUEB’s further reforms.
Yao Dongxu, Director General of Scientific Research Office, Zhou Mingsheng, Dean of the Graduate School, Shang Xiaohui, Director General of Human Resources Office, Liu Xuexin, Dean of the College of Business Administration, Feng Xiliang, Dean of the School of Labor Economics, and Ma Yanru, Deputy Director of Human Resources Office participated in the research. During the research, the team also visited the history museum of DUFE.
- 1 Zhang Jie, Liu Qiang Honored as Beijing Distinguished Young Teachers
- 2 All Academic Journals of CUEB Selected as CASS Class A Core Journals
- 3 President Fu Zhifeng Leads Team to DUFE for Research
- President Fu Zhifeng Receives Guests from SCFEA & Temple University
- CUEB Signs Agreement with Beijing Wuzi University on PhD Joint Educati...