Fang Lee Cooke: A Study of Chinese Mining Firms in Africa and Human Resources Implications
Serving as a dialogue platform for CUEB School of Business Administration, the first business administration research workshop kicked off on March 22nd, at which Fang Lee Cooke, associate dean of Monash Business School, presented her paper — “Mining with a high-end strategy: A study of Chinese mining firms in Africa and human resources implications”.
Chinese enterprises’ business activities in
- 1 CUEB School of Economics and University of Rome Tor Vergata Join Hands
- 2 Doctoral of CUEB Publishes Paper on International Class A Journal
- 3 CUEB's Report Receives Significant Instructions from Beijing Governmen...
- CUEB DPRIESB Awarded “2017 the Most Influential Responsibility Brand i...
- 14 Outstanding Foreign Teachers Join CUEB Family