Fang Lee Cooke: A Study of Chinese Mining Firms in Africa and Human Resources Implications
Serving as a dialogue platform for CUEB School of Business Administration, the first business administration research workshop kicked off on March 22nd, at which Fang Lee Cooke, associate dean of Monash Business School, presented her paper — “Mining with a high-end strategy: A study of Chinese mining firms in Africa and human resources implications”.
Chinese enterprises’ business activities in
- 1 CUEB School of Foreign Studies: Natural Writing Research Center Establ...
- 2 CUEB Delegation Visits Five Universities in Southeast Asia
- 3 ISEM Postgraduate Hu Yuxiao Engages in Academic Research to Harvard Un...
- CUEB Ranks 64th in RUC 2016 Annual Journal Reprint Index
- School of Economics’ 4th Round Table: How Environment Affects Policies