Pan Bing, Associate Professor of the Pennsylvania State University Lectures on Development Trend and Application of Big Data
On May 18th, College of Business Administration(CBA) of CUEB invited Pan Bing, Associate Professor of the Pennsylvania State University (PSU) to give a lecture on the theme of the development trend of big data and marketing optimization with big data for MTA freshmen. Professor Li Yunpeng, Professor of Department of Tourist Management of CBA, Visiting Scholar Tan Xiuli, Associate Professor of Yantai Nanshan University, international students of the class of 2021 and undergraduate students of the class of 2020 of Department of Tourist Management attended the lecture.
In the morning, Pan Bing analyzed the development trend of big data from a macro perspective. In the afternoon, Pan led the students to conduct marketing optimization in groups by using big data. The students learned marketing through search engine with website PR values search and keyword analysis exercises. At last, Dr. Pan introduced the advantages and disadvantages of tourism big data.
The lecture ended with the discussion between Pan Bing and the students on the development of big data and its impact on life.
- 1 2018 International Academic Symposium “Economy and Financial Econometr...
- 2 “Love Unfreezes ALS”Charity Run Held at CUEB
- 3 11th Annual Meeting of Labor Relations Branch of China Human Resource ...
- CUEB Holds Class of 2018 Alumni Liaison Appointment Ceremony
- College of Business Administration Holds 5th“Outstanding Business Tale...